POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : For the Emacs gurus Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:22:43 EDT (-0400)
  For the Emacs gurus (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Neeum Zawan
Subject: For the Emacs gurus
Date: 15 Nov 2009 12:31:41
Message: <4b003afd$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Consider this article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/15/world/asia/15china.html?_r=1&pagewanted=print

	Now I can copy and paste this article into nano.

	If I try to do it in Emacs console mode (emacs -nw), it doesn't paste
all of it. Why and how do I fix? I believe it does paste all of it when
I'm in graphical mode.

--
I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every waking moment of it.

Post a reply to this message

Neeum Zawan <m.n### [at] ieeeorg> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Consider this article:
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/15/world/asia/15china.html?_r=1&pagewanted=print
>
>  Now I can copy and paste this article into nano.
>
>  If I try to do it in Emacs console mode (emacs -nw), it doesn't paste
> all of it. Why and how do I fix? I believe it does paste all of it when
> I'm in graphical mode.

if you're in a console, do it the console way:  append the text to a text file
and edit that.

Post a reply to this message