POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : For the Emacs gurus : Re: For the Emacs gurus Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For the Emacs gurus
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 16 Nov 2009 01:21:25
Message: <4b00ef65$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/15/09 21:16, nemesis wrote:
> if you're in a console, do it the console way:  append the text to a text file
> and edit that.

	And how do I append the text to a text file?

	Keep in mind that this is a whole article I've copied to the clipboard.

	And besides, this is not a solution to the question posed: I can copy
and paste it fine in nano, and perhaps in other console apps. Why not
Emacs? There must be a reason, and a fix. It wouldn't be Emacs were
there not!

--
Ground yourself, THEN hug your motherboard!