POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : go! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  go! (Message 1 to 10 of 27)
From: nemesis
Subject: go!
Date: 11 Nov 2009 10:53:29
Message: <4afaddf9@news.povray.org>
http://golang.org/

go google()!

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: go!
Date: 11 Nov 2009 13:20:05
Message: <4afb0055@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> http://golang.org/
>
> go google()!

I don't see anything in that website that claims Google has anything to do
with it.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 11 Nov 2009 13:21:36
Message: <4afb00b0@news.povray.org>
nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> http://golang.org/

> go google()!

  I wonder if anyone has devised a version of the bullshit bingo for
programming-related topics. I bet that page would get quikly a win... ;)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

http://golang.org/doc/go_faq.html#Is_Google_using_go_internally

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

>> I don't see anything in that website that claims Google has anything
>> to do with it.
>
> http://golang.org/doc/go_faq.html#Is_Google_using_go_internally

and
http://golang.org/doc/go_faq.html#What_is_the_origin_of_the_name

and
http://blogs.computerworld.com/15078/googles_go_a_new_open_source_programming_language

BTW, I wonder if Guido van Rossum is involved in any way...