POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some talented kids Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Some talented kids (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Warp
Subject: Some talented kids
Date: 6 Nov 2009 16:32:35
Message: <4af495f2@news.povray.org>
http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/2/Amazing-guitar-plays-Hotel-California-674746.html

  Starts rather slow, so you are like "ok, sounds good, but it's not really
all that special". By the 2:30 mark you are like "hey, this kid is quite
talented". By the 4-minute mark you are like "holy shit!". By the end your
synapses start committing suicide.

  In the next one you don't have to wait at all for the "holy shit!"
sentiment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Bn4m6dQbI

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>    Starts rather slow, so you are like "ok, sounds good, but it's not really
> all that special". By the 2:30 mark you are like "hey, this kid is quite
> talented". By the 4-minute mark you are like "holy shit!". By the end your
> synapses start committing suicide.
>
>    In the next one you don't have to wait at all for the "holy shit!"
> sentiment:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Bn4m6dQbI

Where can I download the tablature?

Mike

Post a reply to this message

>>    Starts rather slow, so you are like "ok, sounds good, but it's not
>> really
>> all that special". By the 2:30 mark you are like "hey, this kid is quite
>> talented". By the 4-minute mark you are like "holy shit!". By the end
>> your
>> synapses start committing suicide.
>>
>>    In the next one you don't have to wait at all for the "holy shit!"
>> sentiment:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Bn4m6dQbI
>>

> Where can I download the tablature?
>
> Mike

I supose you mean Hotel California tab?
Google "Tomi Paldanius hotel california" and you should find one or two
guitar pro tabs.
Guitar pro tabs can be read by guitar pro of course but by tux guitar (free)
as well.

That said  it is not my favourite cover by Sungha Jung.
Have a look at his Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/jwcfree

Marc

Post a reply to this message

>   Starts rather slow, so you are like "ok, sounds good, but it's not really
> all that special". By the 2:30 mark you are like "hey, this kid is quite
> talented". By the 4-minute mark you are like "holy shit!". By the end your
> synapses start committing suicide.

You can actually tell from the first second on that this guy knows what
he's doing.

Post a reply to this message

>  Starts rather slow, so you are like "ok, sounds good, but it's not really
> all that special". By the 2:30 mark you are like "hey, this kid is quite
> talented". By the 4-minute mark you are like "holy shit!". By the end your
> synapses start committing suicide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9vrwMqPGSY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6WP0W2RHys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaU0C87P4AM

And my favourite one, recorded 2 years ago (he was 11!) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkR-zbr1bOI

Marc

Post a reply to this message