POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some talented kids : Re: Some talented kids Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some talented kids
From: M a r c
Date: 6 Nov 2009 17:23:17
Message: <4af4a1d5@news.povray.org>

4af49cad$1@news.povray.org...

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/2/Amazing-guitar-plays-Hotel-California-674746.html

>>    Starts rather slow, so you are like "ok, sounds good, but it's not
>> really
>> all that special". By the 2:30 mark you are like "hey, this kid is quite
>> talented". By the 4-minute mark you are like "holy shit!". By the end
>> your
>> synapses start committing suicide.
>>
>>    In the next one you don't have to wait at all for the "holy shit!"
>> sentiment:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Bn4m6dQbI
>>

> Where can I download the tablature?
>
> Mike

I supose you mean Hotel California tab?
Google "Tomi Paldanius hotel california" and you should find one or two
guitar pro tabs.
Guitar pro tabs can be read by guitar pro of course but by tux guitar (free)
as well.

That said  it is not my favourite cover by Sungha Jung.
Have a look at his Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/jwcfree

Marc