POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : yay! got my graphics tablet :D Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:25:40 EDT (-0400)
  yay! got my graphics tablet :D (Message 5 to 14 of 34)
<<< Previous 4 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: stbenge
Subject: Re: yay! got my graphics tablet :D
Date: 3 Nov 2009 17:29:39
Message: <4af0aed3$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> Very impressive pics.  :-)

Thanks :)

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 3 Nov 2009 17:39:28
Message: <4af0b120$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 14:29:40 -0800, stbenge wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>> Very impressive pics.  :-)
>
> Thanks :)

I wish I could draw like that - the eye pic is particularly impressive to
me.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 3 Nov 2009 19:21:14
Message: <4af0c8fa$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson schrieb:

>> Jim Henderson wrote:
>>> Very impressive pics.  :-)
>> Thanks :)
>
> I wish I could draw like that - the eye pic is particularly impressive to
> me.

Indeed. That would be quite exactly what I'd be aiming for, too - if I
had any talent and the necessary patience...

... so I rather wait hours for a 3D render to finish :-P

Post a reply to this message