POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The graph for Primer is pretty darn acurate... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  The graph for Primer is pretty darn acurate... (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: The graph for Primer is pretty darn acurate...
Date: 2 Nov 2009 09:37:37
Message: <4aeeeeb1@news.povray.org>
http://xkcd.com/657/
--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: The graph for Primer is pretty darn acurate...
Date: 2 Nov 2009 11:27:08
Message: <4aef085c$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> http://xkcd.com/657/

http://www.terminally-incoherent.com.nyud.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/primer_timeline.jpg

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Invisible
Date: 2 Nov 2009 11:30:14
Message: <4aef0916@news.povray.org>
WTF is Primer, and is anybody supposed to actually understand it?

Post a reply to this message

From: Kyle
Date: 2 Nov 2009 11:58:23
Message: <4aef0faf@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> WTF is Primer, and is anybody supposed to actually understand it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primer_%28film%29

GIYF.  I had to Google it myself.  After reading the wiki page and
reviewing the time travel diagram, I now want to see it.

Post a reply to this message