POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Online portfolio (includes lots of POV stuff) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Online portfolio (includes lots of POV stuff) (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: SharkD
Subject: Online portfolio (includes lots of POV stuff)
Date: 27 Oct 2009 21:47:46
Message: <4ae7a2c2@news.povray.org>
I've created a portfolio of sorts on my website.

http://isometricland.com/artwork/artwork.php

I was wondering if you think an employer would find this impressive?

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Online portfolio (includes lots of POV stuff)
Date: 27 Oct 2009 22:30:01
Message: <web.4ae7abf36f46cbd22276e50@news.povray.org>
SharkD <mik### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I was wondering if you think an employer would find this impressive?

I've not seen the gallery yet but I have to say I'm impressed already with the
background! o_O Don't tell me some javascript code moves the snake, please...

Post a reply to this message