POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Online portfolio (includes lots of POV stuff) : Re: Online portfolio (includes lots of POV stuff) Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Online portfolio (includes lots of POV stuff)
From: SharkD
Date: 28 Oct 2009 00:48:07
Message: <4ae7cd07$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/27/2009 10:33 PM, nemesis wrote:
> I've not seen the gallery yet but I have to say I'm impressed already with the
> background! o_O Don't tell me some javascript code moves the snake, please...

Yep, it's done using JavaScript. I just wish I could have added a
*smidge* of visual perspective to the background. But that would require
a 3D renderer.

> ok, I'm definitely impressed.  Your potential boss should too. :)

Thanks! I should have mentioned this in the first post, but I'm
interested in doing web application development. Right now I'm learning
SQL (and later C#), and I should probably brush up on my PHP as well.

> regarding SVGs in Firefox, here's an informative error message:

I'll have to check that out. I'm not sure if there's a SVG validator
like there is for HTML.

> other than that, I don't really know if Firefox has implemented animated SVG
> yet...

I don't think it has.

Thanks again!

Mike