POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mozilla Thunderbird Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:24:55 EDT (-0400)
  Mozilla Thunderbird (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: David H  Burns
Subject: Mozilla Thunderbird
Date: 24 Oct 2009 17:16:47
Message: <4ae36ebf@news.povray.org>
Does anybody know how to get help with Thunderbird
for simple problems other than scan through numerous web pages and
"registering" for this and that. I immediately forget my password to
these things.
My problem at the moment is that it randomly refused to let me bold any
text.
The bold icon will turn on but nothing is bolded. Often the bold icon stays
  lighted up but nothing is bolded or can be. I have the latest version
I think.
Sometimes even Microsoft looks good.

Thanks,

David

Post a reply to this message

On 10/24/2009 5:17 PM, David H. Burns wrote:
> Does anybody know how to get help with Thunderbird
> for simple problems other than scan through numerous web pages and
> "registering" for this and that. I immediately forget my password to
> these things.
> My problem at the moment is that it randomly refused to let me bold any
> text.
> The bold icon will turn on but nothing is bolded. Often the bold icon stays
> lighted up but nothing is bolded or can be. I have the latest version I
> think.
> Sometimes even Microsoft looks good.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

I can't remember where the official discussion forums are located, but
they inevitably will just direct you to Bugzilla anyway.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

> On 10/24/2009 5:17 PM, David H. Burns wrote:
>> Does anybody know how to get help with Thunderbird
>> for simple problems other than scan through numerous web pages and
>> "registering" for this and that. I immediately forget my password to
>> these things.
>> My problem at the moment is that it randomly refused to let me bold any
>> text.
>> The bold icon will turn on but nothing is bolded. Often the bold icon
>> stays
>> lighted up but nothing is bolded or can be. I have the latest version I
>> think.
>> Sometimes even Microsoft looks good.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> David
>
> I can't remember where the official discussion forums are located, but
> they inevitably will just direct you to Bugzilla anyway.
>
> Mike

Post a reply to this message

Bugzilla is no help to me. Does anybody know of a good email program?

Thanks

David H. Burns wrote:
> Thanks. I did not know of Bugzilla.
>
> SharkD wrote:
>> On 10/24/2009 5:17 PM, David H. Burns wrote:
>>> Does anybody know how to get help with Thunderbird
>>> for simple problems other than scan through numerous web pages and
>>> "registering" for this and that. I immediately forget my password to
>>> these things.
>>> My problem at the moment is that it randomly refused to let me bold any
>>> text.
>>> The bold icon will turn on but nothing is bolded. Often the bold icon
>>> stays
>>> lighted up but nothing is bolded or can be. I have the latest version I
>>> think.
>>> Sometimes even Microsoft looks good.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> David
>>
>> I can't remember where the official discussion forums are located, but
>> they inevitably will just direct you to Bugzilla anyway.
>>
>> Mike

Post a reply to this message