POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mozilla Thunderbird : Re: Mozilla Thunderbird Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mozilla Thunderbird
From: David H  Burns
Date: 26 Oct 2009 13:48:23
Message: <4ae5e0e7$1@news.povray.org>
I don't know, I suppose so. Mozilla is certainly not making any money
off me using their free
software. A while back I was ready to buy Thunderbird if it came with
manuals, etc. I'm afraid the price
of any paid support would be far beyond my means. I did find a
Thunderbird support forum
that does not require passwords(which I would forget or lose) and have
gotten some suggestions,
e.g. compact my email files.

So....