POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Geometric shapes that could be turned into buildings Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Geometric shapes that could be turned into buildings (Message 1 to 10 of 38)
From: SharkD
Subject: Geometric shapes that could be turned into buildings
Date: 18 Oct 2009 06:13:44
Message: <4adaea58$1@news.povray.org>
I was wondering, what kind of interesting geometric shapes (solids,
surfaces, etc.) have been or could be converted into buildings?

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Reactor
Date: 19 Oct 2009 01:00:00
Message: <web.4adbf16487a4bb76293ae5fd0@news.povray.org>
SharkD <mik### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I was wondering, what kind of interesting geometric shapes (solids,
> surfaces, etc.) have been or could be converted into buildings?
>
> Mike

Right rectangular prisms :)

Actually, a modified hyperbolic saddle has been used for a few arena roofs.
There are many others, I am sure.

-Reactor

Post a reply to this message