POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Who names these things?! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  Who names these things?! (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Who names these things?!
Date: 17 Oct 2009 16:17:11
Message: <4ada2647$1@news.povray.org>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_walks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botafogo_%28dance_move%29
[Wikipedia lacks an article for it, but trust me, there's one called
"Cucaracha".]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Who names these things?!
Date: 17 Oct 2009 21:17:28
Message: <4ada6ca8@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_walks
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botafogo_%28dance_move%29
> [Wikipedia lacks an article for it, but trust me, there's one called
> "Cucaracha".]

Never heard of a samba botafogo dance move before.  "Bota fogo" means
"put on fire". :)

La Cucaracha, you certainly know the song, right?  Cucaracha is cockroach...

Post a reply to this message