POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Easy to use mp3 player? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:22:26 EDT (-0400)
  Easy to use mp3 player? (Message 1 to 10 of 30)
From: Shay
Subject: Easy to use mp3 player?
Date: 6 Oct 2009 11:00:29
Message: <4acb5b8d@news.povray.org>
Wife's got an ipod, but it's fried or something. I can't read it anymore
on Linux. There must be something better out there, something I can drop
files into without some special software interface. Digicam works this way.

USB would be best. I've got a card-reader for digicam cards (xd, sd,
etc.), but my card-reader doesn't have slots for "mini" cards.

  -Shay

Post a reply to this message