POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Failure Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Failure (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Invisible
Subject: Failure
Date: 7 Oct 2009 04:53:53
Message: <4acc5721@news.povray.org>
Do you know what happens if you drive your car with an open can of Pepsi
on the passenger seat?

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: Failure
Date: 7 Oct 2009 06:36:59
Message: <4acc6f4b@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Do you know what happens if you drive your car with an open can of Pepsi
> on the passenger seat?

You know, that is why they invented cup holders?

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 7 Oct 2009 06:37:49
Message: <4acc6f7d$1@news.povray.org>
> You know, that is why they invented cup holders?

My car doesn't have those. Unfortunately.

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 09:53:52 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Do you know what happens if you drive your car with an open can of Pepsi
>on the passenger seat?

You get called stupid?
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> Do you know what happens if you drive your car with an open can of Pepsi
>> on the passenger seat?
>
> You get called stupid?

More precisely: You ARE, in fact, stupid.

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 12:27:14 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>>> Do you know what happens if you drive your car with an open can of Pepsi
>>> on the passenger seat?
>>
>> You get called stupid?
>
>More precisely: You ARE, in fact, stupid.

LOL

And you don't catch me out that way :)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> You know, that is why they invented cup holders?
>
> My car doesn't have those. Unfortunately.

They make ones that tuck into the window sill or glove box that cost like $1.50.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)