POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Easy to use mp3 player? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Easy to use mp3 player? (Message 21 to 30 of 30)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Easy to use mp3 player?
Date: 8 Oct 2009 05:06:54
Message: <4acdabae$1@news.povray.org>
> On mine, you can do stuff like adjust how long the backlight stays on
> after you press a button (so you can conserve battery power - or not),

I really only use mine in the car, so it's always on charge, but still I
like having the backlight turn off after 5 or 10 seconds of not pressing a
button (I could do this anyway on the iPod firmware and seems to still
behave the same now by default).

> whether tracks cross-fade into each other, whether it advances to the next
> folder or loops or stops when it finishes all the tracks in the current
> folder, and so on. I believe you can also install themes...

Oh yes, after the install it popped up asking me if I wanted to install a
theme, so I chose a nice looking one from the list and it put it on there.
It really is a well designed installer.

Post a reply to this message