POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Easy to use mp3 player? : Re: Easy to use mp3 player? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Easy to use mp3 player?
From: Invisible
Date: 8 Oct 2009 05:11:55
Message: <4acdacdb$1@news.povray.org>
>> I believe you can also install themes...
>
> Oh yes, after the install it popped up asking me if I wanted to install
> a theme, so I chose a nice looking one from the list and it put it on
> there. It really is a well designed installer.

Heh. All I got was 3 Zip files. Unzip them all on top of each other in
the correct place on the player's harddrive, and plug the player into
its charger. Assuming you didn't screw up, it now works. And you can
then change (and even to some degree edit) themes on the player itself.
(The default theme was not quite to my liking.)

You, it seems, got an actual *installer*...