POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Now *that* would run POV-Ray Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Now *that* would run POV-Ray (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Darren New
Subject: Now *that* would run POV-Ray
Date: 2 Oct 2009 18:47:35
Message: <4ac68307@news.povray.org>
--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

Attachments:
Download 'image1.jpg' (96 KB)

Preview of image 'image1.jpg'
image1.jpg

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Now *that* would run POV-Ray
Date: 2 Oct 2009 18:58:24
Message: <4ac68590@news.povray.org>
And it runs SUSE Linux. :)  I'm sure povray would compile for it. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 2 Oct 2009 22:59:59
Message: <4ac6be2f$1@news.povray.org>
bwahaha... It'd run MCPov in real time! :D

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 2 Oct 2009 23:59:02
Message: <4ac6cc06$1@news.povray.org>
What's the liquid we see sloshing around in it?  Tap water with food
coloring, or distilled water with green lighting, or nitrogen, or
something else?

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message