POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A fatal mistake Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  A fatal mistake (Message 41 to 45 of 45)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: A fatal mistake
Date: 5 Oct 2009 11:39:46
Message: <4aca1342@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> the best feature of all is the way surfaces "stick" to each other as
> soon as they touch...

That's actually a very useful feature if you can control it. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Darren New
Date: 5 Oct 2009 11:42:26
Message: <4aca13e2$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>> Yeah. How SketchUp does intersection is that you line up the two
>> objects, press "intersect", and then delete the geometry you don't want.
>
> Blender too.

Oh good. It's not just me.

I always thought "animation work flow" was a technique to avoid having to go
back and change something you'd already committed to using, so you wouldn't
have to re-do texturing just because you decide his nose is bigger, or re-do
walk cycles because you decided he needs five fingers instead of four.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)