POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's crazy thing Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:24:21 EDT (-0400)
  Today's crazy thing (Message 1 to 10 of 69)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Today's crazy thing
Date: 1 Oct 2009 05:49:49
Message: <4ac47b3d$1@news.povray.org>
http://blog.riflegear.com/archive/2007/12/26/hello-kitty-ar-15---evil-black-rifle-meets-cute-and.aspx

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: scott
Subject: Re: Today's crazy thing
Date: 1 Oct 2009 06:05:10
Message: <4ac47ed6@news.povray.org>

http://blog.riflegear.com/archive/2007/12/26/hello-kitty-ar-15---evil-black-rifle-meets-cute-and.aspx

Completely unbelievable, what a complete idiot.  If this guy even had a half
a brain he would realise that making a real gun look like a toy and
encouraging others to do the same is a *really* bad idea.

Post a reply to this message

> Completely unbelievable, what a complete idiot.  If this guy even had a
> half a brain he would realise that making a real gun look like a toy and
> encouraging others to do the same is a *really* bad idea.

Interestingly, there are people who sell things like screwdrivers and
electric drills that are all pink and cutesy. Supposed to appeal to
women doing DIY. (Personally I think it's insulting...)

THIS thing, on the other hand, is... well, scary, actually. O_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/