POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tchaikovsky Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Tchaikovsky (Message 21 to 30 of 62)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Tchaikovsky
Date: 1 Oct 2009 16:47:23
Message: <fa5ac519oo1o0h0e1jtubkkh0sg1fje08r@4ax.com>
On 1 Oct 2009 16:23:39 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>> My upper limit, Benjamin Britain excepted :-)
>
>LOL
>
>John Cage? ;-)

LOL, reminds me of the 1950s/60s jukebox record of 2.5 mins of silence or the
Picasso art where he sold signed blank pieces of paper.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 1 Oct 2009 17:04:05
Message: <i96ac55ibvgo9d06bo5ugr0co3um48acjk@4ax.com>
On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 13:36:10 -0700, Kevin Wampler <wam### [at] uwashingtonedu>
wrote:

>Jim Henderson wrote:
>
>> John Cage? ;-)
>
>I'm sure he at least wouldn't mind 4'33" ;-)
>
>Along these lines I was very surprised to find that a professor who was
>sitting in on a computer science seminar with me was actually a pupil of
>Xenakis.  He had some amusing stories to tell about how Xenakis once
>cleared out an entire concert hall save for three of his students
>(including the professor) in the front row.
>

>in an actual concert a couple of years ago.  My girlfriend who I'd
>dragged to the event was somewhat less enthusiastic.

Thank you for that. May I respond with "Several Species Of Small Furry Animals
Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving With A Pict"?
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> Thank you for that. May I respond with "Several Species Of Small Furry Animals
> Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving With A Pict"?

Ah, quality...

If it weren't for the price tag, I'd buy this.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/