POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tchaikovsky Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Tchaikovsky (Message 11 to 20 of 62)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Tchaikovsky
Date: 1 Oct 2009 13:49:27
Message: <4ac4eba7@news.povray.org>
will you try it on the organ or do you have a piano around?

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 1 Oct 2009 13:52:11
Message: <4ac4ec4b$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> will you try it on the organ or do you have a piano around?

Using my MIDI controller to control Kontakt, I have some actual sound
samples of a real celesta. (Although it actually sounds not bad on
harpsichord too...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

>> will you try it on the organ or do you have a piano around?
>
> Using my MIDI controller to control Kontakt, I have some actual sound
> samples of a real celesta. (Although it actually sounds not bad on
> harpsichord too...)

ah, that's much better too! XD