POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Reminds me of mascot Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  Reminds me of mascot (Message 15 to 24 of 24)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Reminds me of mascot
Date: 28 Sep 2009 16:14:04
Message: <4ac1190c@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 escreveu:
> Warp wrote:
>>   Of course it helps if you can keep up interesting smalltalk, but
>> without
>> trying to sound too smart.
>
> Indeed. THAT might work.

with Andrew it should be Haskell, not Smalltalk... ;)

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 28 Sep 2009 16:17:17
Message: <4ac119cd@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 escreveu:
>>> Oh really? And you honestly believe that, do you?
>>
>> I know it to be a 100% verifiable fact.
>
> I know of other people who are merely "shy". I don't know of anybody
> else who is like me (i.e., paranoid/delusional).

almost all geeks are extremely shy.  I try to compensate with humor. :P

I'm sure XKCD's author is an übber geek and you can be sure pretty much
all he writes comes from very personal experience...