POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Reminds me of mascot : Re: Reminds me of mascot Server Time
8 Oct 2024 20:50:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reminds me of mascot
From: Darren New
Date: 28 Sep 2009 19:47:53
Message: <4ac14b29$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Haven't you seen how I react when Darren makes a post about C++ which
> is even slightly ambiguous or not 100% positive? If that's not paranoia,
> I don't know what is... :P

I just want you to know I found that very amusing. :-)

>   And I talk from experience too. I'm 35, no GF or wife, and probably will
> never have one.

All I can say it, I never had a girlfriend that I didn't actively go out and
find, thinking "Hmm, I need to find a girlfriend." I come to the conclusion
one really needs to work at it, which I imagine would be quite difficult in
a situation where you aren't surrounded by eligible girls (such as in
college etc).

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)