POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : play.com aargh! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  play.com aargh! (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Warp
Subject: play.com aargh!
Date: 22 Sep 2009 11:50:53
Message: <4ab8f25d@news.povray.org>
I'm wondering if anyone else here has an account at play.com.

  I can't log in. I have successfully created an account, but I cannot log
into it. It says that either the email address or the password are incorrect.
If I ask for it to send me the password by email, it says that the email is
incorrect. If I try to re-create my account, it now says that the email has
already been taken.

  How can an email address be both taken *and* incorrect at the same time?

  I tried making a google search to see if anyone else is having the same
problem, but found nothing.

  I have sent them two queries about the problem already. No response.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

There's a different web site (iStockPhoto) that does that to me from time to
time. The only way I know to "fix" it with them to clear my browser cache
and my cookies, which is mildly annoying. Fortunately, I don't go there too
often, so it's not too awful.

>  I'm wondering if anyone else here has an account at play.com.
>
>  I can't log in. I have successfully created an account, but I cannot log
> into it. It says that either the email address or the password are
> incorrect.
> If I ask for it to send me the password by email, it says that the email
> is
> incorrect. If I try to re-create my account, it now says that the email
> has
> already been taken.
>
>  How can an email address be both taken *and* incorrect at the same time?
>
>  I tried making a google search to see if anyone else is having the same
> problem, but found nothing.
>
>  I have sent them two queries about the problem already. No response.
>
> --
>                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message