POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : This, now, is mine Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:21:27 EDT (-0400)
  This, now, is mine (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Chambers
Subject: This, now, is mine
Date: 20 Sep 2009 04:07:50
Message: <4ab5e2d6$1@news.povray.org>
http://icon.bahblog.net/files/2008/03/acoustic_guitar_000_4.jpg

Not literally this one, but one that looks fairly close to it :)

Now, I just have to learn to play...

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: m a r c
Subject: Re: This, now, is mine
Date: 20 Sep 2009 08:37:53
Message: <4ab62221@news.povray.org>

4ab5e2d6$1@news.povray.org...
> http://icon.bahblog.net/files/2008/03/acoustic_guitar_000_4.jpg
>
> Not literally this one, but one that looks fairly close to it :)
>
> Now, I just have to learn to play...
>
> ...Chambers

Welcome to the club :-D

Marc

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 20 Sep 2009 09:27:57
Message: <4ab62ddd@news.povray.org>
Chambers schrieb:
> http://icon.bahblog.net/files/2008/03/acoustic_guitar_000_4.jpg
>
> Not literally this one, but one that looks fairly close to it :)

Ah yes - now I personally prefer Western guitars due to the thinner
neck, but nylon strings are of benefit to start with, too.

I hope you didn't buy the cheapest out there. A lot of people give up on
learning to play because they think they're not made for it, while in
fact it's their guitar that's not made for it :-P

> Now, I just have to learn to play...

Always heed rule #1: Let it be fun! (But do allow your fingers to hurt :-P)

Post a reply to this message

> Always heed rule #1: Let it be fun! (But do allow your fingers to hurt :-P)

Never play till your fingers bleed, even if you are reminiscing about a
summer from 40 years back.

Post a reply to this message