POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : This, now, is mine : Re: This, now, is mine Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This, now, is mine
From: clipka
Date: 20 Sep 2009 09:27:57
Message: <4ab62ddd@news.povray.org>
Chambers schrieb:
> http://icon.bahblog.net/files/2008/03/acoustic_guitar_000_4.jpg
>
> Not literally this one, but one that looks fairly close to it :)

Ah yes - now I personally prefer Western guitars due to the thinner
neck, but nylon strings are of benefit to start with, too.

I hope you didn't buy the cheapest out there. A lot of people give up on
learning to play because they think they're not made for it, while in
fact it's their guitar that's not made for it :-P

> Now, I just have to learn to play...

Always heed rule #1: Let it be fun! (But do allow your fingers to hurt :-P)