POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How to write programs for ipod touch Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:25:25 EDT (-0400)
  How to write programs for ipod touch (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: gregjohn
Subject: How to write programs for ipod touch
Date: 8 Sep 2009 07:10:00
Message: <web.4aa63a5d92f0b94334d207310@news.povray.org>
My mother-in-law suggested I could become a zillionaire writing games for the
Apple platform.  She's obviously off by several orders of magnitude, but it did
make me wonder how you can write your own apps.

Can someone point me to a primer on what languages would be used and how to test
them out on your own device?

Post a reply to this message