POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's Random Invention Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Today's Random Invention (Message 11 to 20 of 23)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 3 Messages >>>
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Today's Random Invention
Date: 8 Sep 2009 16:33:40
Message: <7rfda5tha2kkckq6l8e2l8us8pemabioen@4ax.com>
On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 15:18:03 -0500, Mike Raiford <"m[raiford]!at"@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>
>> And where is the spirit of frontier adventure that Americans once had?
>
>We dumped it all in the pacific ocean? :-D

LOL I'll tell my wife, she's always asking :)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 8 Sep 2009 17:09:34
Message: <4aa6c80e@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/vilcus/

I'm wondering how you could possibly wire it up such that the last image is
supplying current to all three devices. Or did I miss the joke there?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Series_and_parallel_circuits

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> I'm wondering how you could possibly wire it up such that the last image is
> supplying current to all three devices. Or did I miss the joke there?

Like a checkerboard?

 - Ricky

Post a reply to this message