POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : And you thought COBOL was readable? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:23:54 EDT (-0400)
  And you thought COBOL was readable? (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: Darren New
Subject: And you thought COBOL was readable?
Date: 1 Sep 2009 20:08:22
Message: <4a9db776$1@news.povray.org>
http://inform7.com/learn/man/ex156.html#e156

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Understanding the structure of the universe
    via religion is like understanding the
     structure of computers via Tron.

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: And you thought COBOL was readable?
Date: 1 Sep 2009 20:44:01
Message: <4a9dbfd1$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> http://inform7.com/learn/man/ex156.html#e156

Not exactly the gentlest introduction to Inform, but still amazing.  And
to think old Infocom games were originally programmed in a Lisp-related
language... :P

Post a reply to this message