POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Invisible Meeting? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:26:38 EDT (-0400)
  Invisible Meeting? (Message 15 to 24 of 24)
From: Michael Zier
Subject: Re: Invisible Meeting?
Date: 15 Sep 2009 09:00:56
Message: <4aaf9008$1@news.povray.org>
Am Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:36:35 +0100 schrieb Stephen:

> On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:28:41 +0100, Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>
>>Well, that was fun...
>
> Is that all you're going to say?

No, to quote Andrew, it was *great* fun!
Really, I've got a sore throat from talking that much (and that loud for
completeness' sake). It was totally worth the trouble of hiring a car,
crawling through Cambridge rush hour traffic and driving home past
midnight. So many more things to say, so little time... oh well!

So after personal contact and close examination of our mascot, I will
hereby declare Andrew a perfectly normal human being. :)

Let's see, maybe there will be another opportunity...

BTW Andy, I've finally managed to register to your blog. Now waiting for
new entries! ;)

Post a reply to this message

> So after personal contact and close examination of our mascot, I will
> hereby declare Andrew a perfectly normal human being. :)

#define perfectly_normal_human_being{
}

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

On 15 Sep 2009 09:00:56 -0400, Michael Zier <mic### [at] mirizide> wrote:

>No, to quote Andrew, it was *great* fun!
>Really, I've got a sore throat from talking that much (and that loud for
>completeness' sake). It was totally worth the trouble of hiring a car,
>crawling through Cambridge rush hour traffic and driving home past
>midnight. So many more things to say, so little time... oh well!

Yes I've met Andrew twice and I too had a good time.

>So after personal contact and close examination of our mascot, I will
>hereby declare Andrew a perfectly normal human being. :)

I would not go that far :-) :-P

It is nice to meet people when you are travelling.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> So after personal contact and close examination of our mascot, I will
>> hereby declare Andrew a perfectly normal human being. :)
>
> I would not go that far :-) :-P

I love you too. :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/