POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Invisible Meeting? : Re: Invisible Meeting? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:10:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Invisible Meeting?
From: Michael Zier
Date: 15 Sep 2009 09:00:56
Message: <4aaf9008$1@news.povray.org>
Am Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:36:35 +0100 schrieb Stephen:

> On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:28:41 +0100, Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>
>>Well, that was fun...
>
> Is that all you're going to say?

No, to quote Andrew, it was *great* fun!
Really, I've got a sore throat from talking that much (and that loud for
completeness' sake). It was totally worth the trouble of hiring a car,
crawling through Cambridge rush hour traffic and driving home past
midnight. So many more things to say, so little time... oh well!

So after personal contact and close examination of our mascot, I will
hereby declare Andrew a perfectly normal human being. :)

Let's see, maybe there will be another opportunity...

BTW Andy, I've finally managed to register to your blog. Now waiting for
new entries! ;)