POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:19:43 EDT (-0400)
  So women aren't attracted to you? (Message 41 to 50 of 129)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
Date: 28 Aug 2009 10:14:14
Message: <gfpf95p38kk4r5anig3gkk9pq7l7gccj6t@4ax.com>
On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:54:28 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>>> City.
>>>
>>> It has a cathedral, it's a city. ;-)
>>
>> Pedantic - you? No.	 :)
>
>If you've seen our "cathedral", you'll understand why people argue about
>it. ;-)
>
>At any rate, my point is that I live in a large urban area. It's not
>exactly "too small a town".

OK let's go with mind set. You live in too small a town. ;)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 28 Aug 2009 10:15:39
Message: <pipf95t29h7l0j7drhqi7ci05k3seq05el@4ax.com>
On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:51:28 +0100, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:

>"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:01:56 +0100, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>>
>>>     You weren't impressed??? Weird. I was.
>>
>> Stop trying to pretend your normal Steve ;)
>
>   Me normal? LOL  :)

LOL

>> (Lost for words, really)
>
>    Well, it's like if Andrew isn't impressed at that page, then exactly
>what *is it* that does impress him?
>
>     I just don't get it. :/

A big fearty cat :)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 28 Aug 2009 11:11:35
Message: <4a97f3a7$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
>>> Um... Won't they all be German?
>>
>> No, and the ones that are usually can speak English.
>
> I don't generally get on very well with foreign people, remember?

Some girls go for foreign guys.

>> I think you are setting your standards *way* too high my friend, no
>> wonder you can never find any "hot babes" that like you!
>
> They all seemed rather old.

?  The page I got looked like they were all under 30.

> [Or maybe my brain hasn't yet adjusted to the fact that I'm not 18 any
> more...]

Probably.  Time to turn off the pedophile mode, my friend, and start
looking for a real woman :)

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

>> I don't generally get on very well with foreign people, remember?
>
> Some girls go for foreign guys.

Heh. I can assure you, *no* girls go for me. (But apparently gay guys do...)

>> They all seemed rather old.
>
> ?  The page I got looked like they were all under 30.

Apparently me ability to determine age is severely flawed.

>> [Or maybe my brain hasn't yet adjusted to the fact that I'm not 18 any
>> more...]
>
> Probably.  Time to turn off the pedophile mode, my friend, and start
> looking for a real woman :)

God damnit, I hate being old. :-(

I guess this is what you get for wasting your life...

Post a reply to this message