POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? : Re: So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:28:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 28 Aug 2009 12:06:37
Message: <4a98008d$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 09:11:57 +0100, Invisible wrote:

>>> Everybody who's bothered to get to know me apparently really likes me.
>>> And yet, girls ignore me.
>>
>> Well, apparently not, as several commented on your calendars and casual
>> Friday approach at work.
>
> Oh, sure. Women who are married with children sometimes *talk* to me.
> Women twice my age say I'm a nice guy. But cute, sexy, *single* girls
> who I could actually go out with? They ignore me.

As Stephen said, you live in too small a town.  When I got married, I was
shy and didn't even do the things you do.  Hell, I used to go down to a
radio station and stand in the broadcast booth with a microphone and I
wouldn't speak - I was known as "Jim the Mime".  Seriously.  That's how
shy I was when I met my wife.

>>> Marcus, on the other hand, is an arsehole. And girls really like him.
>>
>> For every one he goes out with, there's probably a dozen who are
>> thinking "what a tosser".
>
> Beats *everybody* thinking you're a tosser, right?

Um, we've had this discussion before about this faulty set logic.  I
don't think you're a tosser, I'm a member of "everybody", therefore .....

Jim