POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:12:48 EDT (-0400)
  So women aren't attracted to you? (Message 21 to 30 of 129)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
Date: 28 Aug 2009 04:13:12
Message: <4a979198$1@news.povray.org>
Slime wrote:
>> Everybody who's bothered to get to know me apparently really likes me. And
>> yet, girls ignore me.
>>
>> Marcus, on the other hand, is an arsehole. And girls really like him.
>
> He's confident and aggressive, whereas you're shy and self-deprecating.

That seems to be what it comes down to. Girls only go for confident
guys. And since I'm never going to be confident... well, it's basically
a death sentence.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 28 Aug 2009 04:19:55
Message: <4a97932b$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:

> You need a wingman.

Or just somebody to show me how the hell you actually *do* this stuff.

Face it, I've never seen a guy pull a girl in my entire life. (Except on
TV - and everybody knows that's completely fake.) I have no idea how
it's supposed to work.

> You know, I'd love to get the chance to go pub crawling with you.  I bet
> you'd be a lot of fun to hang out with IRL :)

Heh, well, maybe. I've yet to find a pub that has any female people in
it [except behind the bar], but sure...

Post a reply to this message

> Or just somebody to show me how the hell you actually *do* this stuff.
>
> Face it, I've never seen a guy pull a girl in my entire life. (Except on
> TV - and everybody knows that's completely fake.) I have no idea how
> it's supposed to work.

Liquid courage, my friend... getting drunk does wonders for your self
esteem!

>> You know, I'd love to get the chance to go pub crawling with you.  I
>> bet you'd be a lot of fun to hang out with IRL :)
>
> Heh, well, maybe. I've yet to find a pub that has any female people in
> it [except behind the bar], but sure...

Part of it's picking the right pub, part is picking the right time.
Unfortunately, there's no way of knowing in advance if anyone will be
there or not.

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

>> Or just somebody to show me how the hell you actually *do* this stuff.
>>
>> Face it, I've never seen a guy pull a girl in my entire life. (Except
>> on TV - and everybody knows that's completely fake.) I have no idea
>> how it's supposed to work.
>
> Liquid courage, my friend... getting drunk does wonders for your self
> esteem!

I've never been drunk in my life - but if I was, I suspect I'd be one of
those guys who gets all weepy and miserable.

>>> You know, I'd love to get the chance to go pub crawling with you.  I
>>> bet you'd be a lot of fun to hang out with IRL :)
>>
>> Heh, well, maybe. I've yet to find a pub that has any female people in
>> it [except behind the bar], but sure...
>
> Part of it's picking the right pub, part is picking the right time.
> Unfortunately, there's no way of knowing in advance if anyone will be
> there or not.

I would suggest that part is finding somebody who knows the area, or at
least knows what they're looking for...

Post a reply to this message