POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? : Re: So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
From: scott
Date: 28 Aug 2009 04:56:32
Message: <4a979bc0@news.povray.org>
>> You need a wingman.
>
> Or just somebody to show me how the hell you actually *do* this stuff.
>
> Face it, I've never seen a guy pull a girl in my entire life. (Except on
> TV - and everybody knows that's completely fake.) I have no idea how it's
> supposed to work.

Come to Oktoberfest here in Munich, plenty of hot single girls from all over
the place and very easy to get hooked up with groups of people because of
the proximity and beer :-D  I guarantee after 30 mins or so you will know
everyone else on your table, and probably the tables around you.  Plan a
trip with a few of your friends if you don't feel like going alone.  And
don't give me any crap about not liking beer, get some German beer from the
supermarket (it's better tasting anyway) and practise, it will be worth it.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=oktoberfest+girls

Tempted?