POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 626 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:11:10 EDT (-0400)
  626 (Message 1 to 10 of 25)
From: Invisible
Subject: 626
Date: 21 Aug 2009 11:08:57
Message: <4a8eb889@news.povray.org>
http://www.xkcd.com/626/

*sigh*

When will XKCD start being entertaining again? It seems like it's been
ages...

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: 626
Date: 21 Aug 2009 12:01:56
Message: <4a8ec4f4$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> When will XKCD start being entertaining again? It seems like it's been
> ages...

You didn't get the reference. Notice the sunglasses.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."

From: triple r
Date: 21 Aug 2009 12:25:00
Message: <web.4a8ec9313890eeda958421d50@news.povray.org>
> Invisible wrote:
> > When will XKCD start being entertaining again? It seems like it's been
> > ages...
>
> You didn't get the reference. Notice the sunglasses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sarYH0z948

 - Ricky

Post a reply to this message

From: Daniel Bastos
Date: 21 Aug 2009 12:45:58
Message: <4a8ecf46$1@news.povray.org>
In article <4a8eb889@news.povray.org>,
Invisible wrote:

> http://www.xkcd.com/626/
>
> *sigh*
>
> When will XKCD start being entertaining again? It seems like it's been
> ages...

LOL! This was fun! Had never seen Newton wearing sun glasses before.

But let's make an analogy on the issue. Check Paul Graham. He's there
writing his 100-year language. Just check it. There he is; writing his
100-year language. Why is even changing the name? It's just like Lisp
and Scheme. He's only changing the notation. ;)

Post a reply to this message