POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 626 : Re: 626 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:26:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 626
From: Darren New
Date: 22 Aug 2009 14:32:45
Message: <4a9039cd$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> triple_r <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sarYH0z948
>
>   Does anyone know of a fancy trick to get around that uberstupid
> "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions"?

Yes. Get your country to pass draconian copyright laws that nobody but the
big media companies think are a good idea. Then we'll let you see our stuff.[1]

On another note, if you're going to write an article about leaked
copyrighted information, WTF would you post it on youtube to host it?
http://www.getthebigpicture.net/blog/2009/8/22/teaser-trailer-for-inception-leaked-online.html

[1] SCFTHI

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Understanding the structure of the universe