POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fiction sought Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:27:59 EDT (-0400)
  Fiction sought (Message 21 to 30 of 31)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: TC
Subject: Small Gods
Date: 25 Aug 2009 02:51:00
Message: <4a9389d4$1@news.povray.org>
Have you ever read Terry Pratchett?

The title "Small Gods" comes to mind - it's about the novice Brutha who
comes to know his god Om quite intimately. ;-)

You will find some interesting observations on the nature of an established
church, it's priests and prophets and the nature of belief in general.

The Turtle Moves!

Post a reply to this message