POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fiction sought : Re: A pity Roger Zelazny died... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:25:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A pity Roger Zelazny died...
From: TC
Date: 25 Aug 2009 18:51:55
Message: <4a946b0b$1@news.povray.org>
The last book I read was "Knight of Shadows" - obviously I missed "Price of
Shadows". Shame on me, ashes on my head ;-)

I'll buy the last book asap, thank you.

Besides, if you are bored with Fantasy (as I was for some time): try Tad
Williams "War of the Flowers".

It is a good read and totally different from what to expect when reading a
fantasy about faries. And what more can we which for than a NEW plot?