POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : F'ing Awsome way to lose your girlfriend Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  F'ing Awsome way to lose your girlfriend (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: Chambers
Subject: F'ing Awsome way to lose your girlfriend
Date: 18 Aug 2009 00:05:50
Message: <4a8a289e$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1918771

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: Kenneth
Subject: Re: F'ing Awsome way to lose your girlfriend
Date: 18 Aug 2009 00:45:03
Message: <web.4a8a30e08e34e833f50167bc0@news.povray.org>
Chambers <Ben### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1918771
>
> ...Chambers

The best decision this guy ever made was to go to Europe--AND turn his cell
phone off.

Ken

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 18 Aug 2009 01:01:22
Message: <4a8a35a2@news.povray.org>
Kenneth wrote:
> The best decision this guy ever made was to go to Europe--AND turn his cell
> phone off.

His worst decision is to turn it into a 10-minute multi-megabyte video of
text with annoying (and probably stolen) background music, rather than a 1K
text file you could read in under a minute. </rant>

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."