POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : F'ing Awsome way to lose your girlfriend : Re: F'ing Awsome way to lose your girlfriend Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: F'ing Awsome way to lose your girlfriend
From: scott
Date: 18 Aug 2009 03:25:14
Message: <4a8a575a$1@news.povray.org>
> http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1918771

Sorry, but I just can't imagine if you told someone like your gf (not just
some random person) that you are going away for 2 weeks they don't remember.
I mean wouldn't he be talking about it and his plans with her for pretty
much the whole time before he left?  And secondly, who the hell goes away
for 2 weeks and doesn't even attempt to contact his gf just to say hi or
whatever.