POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : povray.off-topic.politics ? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  povray.off-topic.politics ? (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: David H  Burns
Subject: povray.off-topic.politics ?
Date: 14 Aug 2009 11:34:03
Message: <4a8583eb$1@news.povray.org>
Perhaps povray.off-topic should have an additional subgroup:
povray.offtopic.politics.
But that might leave the main off-topic group rather bare. :)

David

Post a reply to this message

From: Neeum Zawan
Subject: Re: povray.off-topic.politics ?
Date: 14 Aug 2009 13:10:49
Message: <4a859a99$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/14/09 10:34, David H. Burns wrote:
> Perhaps povray.off-topic should have an additional subgroup:
> povray.offtopic.politics.
> But that might leave the main off-topic group rather bare. :)

	Your newsreader likely has a way to kill a thread if you're not
interested in the topic. I use it all the time here.

--
I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every waking moment of it.

Post a reply to this message

>     Your newsreader likely has a way to kill a thread if you're not
> interested in the topic. I use it all the time here.

Oh no! Have I ever been killfiled?

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

> On 08/14/09 10:34, David H. Burns wrote:
>> Perhaps povray.off-topic should have an additional subgroup:
>> povray.offtopic.politics.
>> But that might leave the main off-topic group rather bare. :)
>
>     Your newsreader likely has a way to kill a thread if you're not
> interested in the topic. I use it all the time here.

Thanks :)

Post a reply to this message