POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Suggestion: OpenCL Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  Suggestion: OpenCL (Message 53 to 62 of 72)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: clipka I'll answer you here...
Date: 17 Aug 2009 17:34:36
Message: <4a89ccec$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen schrieb:
>> Saul Luizaga wrote:
>>> keep diluting/lying yourself, you're doing a great job, keep it up!
>> That would be "deluding", not "diluting".  :-)
>
> Like it makes any difference? Just show him where the fluoride lake is.

That would be a different guy... or at least I'd think so.

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 17 Aug 2009 17:45:30
Message: <4a89cf7a$1@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga schrieb:
> keep diluting/lying yourself, you're doing a great job, keep it up!

Given up on the OpenCL topic entirely?

Maybe I was right to start the discussion with a loud groan after all.

So long.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 17 Aug 2009 17:58:33
Message: <4a89d289@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 23:34:29 +0200, clipka wrote:

> Stephen schrieb:
>>> That would be "deluding", not "diluting".  :-)
>>
>> Like it makes any difference? Just show him where the fluoride lake is.
>
> That would be a different guy... or at least I'd think so.

It is.  I'm quite surprised by Saul in this subthread, because this type
of response isn't what I recall being typical of him.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 23:34:29 +0200, clipka <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote:

>Stephen schrieb:
>>> That would be "deluding", not "diluting".  :-)
>>
>> Like it makes any difference? Just show him where the fluoride lake is.
>
>That would be a different guy... or at least I'd think so.

Company?
--

Regards
     Stephen