POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Myths Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:12:34 EDT (-0400)
  Myths (Message 25 to 34 of 34)
From: Neeum Zawan
Subject: Re: Myths
Date: 11 Aug 2009 21:19:05
Message: <4a821889$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/11/09 16:23, clipka wrote:
> BTW, I found the movie not so great. It was ok, but didn't have what I

	It was the contrary for me. The series was good, but the movie aimed to
be great, and succeeded.

--
Wear short sleeves!  Support your right to bare arms!

Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle
Date: 11 Aug 2009 21:40:14
Message: <4a821d7e$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> "Despite its distance from traditional programming, and its relative
> lack of common use, Haskell has become one of the most talked-about
> languages on the Internet."
>
> Um, WTF? No it hasn't!

Whenever people refer to anything as "the most talked-about," they are
referring to the specific areas which they frequent, and apparently are
forgetting that there is a world outside of the one they know.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message