POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Cautionary tale? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:10:10 EDT (-0400)
  Cautionary tale? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Cautionary tale?
Date: 6 Aug 2009 07:15:57
Message: <4a7abb6d$1@news.povray.org>

toward women. He couldn't understand why they ignored him, despite his
best efforts to look nice. He hadn't had a girlfriend since 1984, hadn't
slept with a woman in 19 years.

"Women just don't like me. There are 30 million desirable women in the
US (my estimate) and I cannot find one. Not one of them finds me
attractive," the 48-year-old computer programmer lamented in a chilling
diary he posted on the Internet.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jCr-8hvMxT_o93eW1whvXEAyJfqAD99SVPKG0

--
Tim Cook