POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Cautionary tale? : Re: Cautionary tale? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cautionary tale?
From: Jim Charter
Date: 8 Aug 2009 22:08:43
Message: <4a7e2fab$1@news.povray.org>

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jCr-8hvMxT_o93eW1whvXEAyJfqAD99SVPKG0

> --
> Tim Cook
> http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

The quote that jumped out at me was to the effect that women never gave
him a "second look."

I remember from my own experiences that the meaning of a "look" when
exchanged with a woman can be highly subjective.  I know of specific
instances where I interpreted the "look" a woman gave me as being
somehow negative or indifferent but discovered later that the opposite
was true.  My interpretation was entirely my own fantasy.