POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A puzzle Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:10:21 EDT (-0400)
  A puzzle (Message 1 to 10 of 49)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: A puzzle
Date: 1 Aug 2009 09:29:00
Message: <4a74431c$1@news.povray.org>
Listening to some music, I observe that most of the drumbeat sounds
appear to be in the region below 200 Hz.

Wolfram Alpha tells me [EVENTUALLY!] that a 200 Hz sound has a
wavelength of about 170 cm.

Question: Since the doorway to be bedroom is less than 170 cm wide, does
that mean those waves can't leave the room? Or does the fact that it's
more than 170 cm tall negate that?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/