POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Interesting page on computational geometry Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  Interesting page on computational geometry (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Darren New
Subject: Interesting page on computational geometry
Date: 24 Jul 2009 15:48:17
Message: <4a6a1001$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.pcplus.co.uk/node/3089/

I wish there was a whole book like this. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."

From: clipka
Subject: Re: Interesting page on computational geometry
Date: 24 Jul 2009 16:35:00
Message: <web.4a6a1a17c3429e786e32850e0@news.povray.org>
> http://www.pcplus.co.uk/node/3089/
>
> I wish there was a whole book like this. :-)

Not a whole book, but at least a good nice chapter devoted to it:

    Robert Sedgewick, Algorithms.

Don't know if the newer editions are as good as the original though, or whether
they cover the same topics for that matter.

Post a reply to this message

I hadn't remembered geometry being in there. I'll have to dig it down and check.