POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Keyboard warning Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:26:33 EDT (-0400)
  Keyboard warning (Message 1 to 10 of 29)
From: Invisible
Subject: Keyboard warning
Date: 6 Jul 2009 10:13:29
Message: <4a520689$1@news.povray.org>
On my computer's keyboard, it says the following:

"WARNING: Some experts believe that the use of any keyboard may cause
serious injury. Consult statement on the back of this keyboard."

http://xkcd.com/237/

Post a reply to this message

Someone needs to invent a keyboard that doesn't collect crumbs...
--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message